Nepal is an amazing country with so many beautiful areas. From high mountain ranges to rich historic centres, from Tibetan villages to jungle safaris, Nepal has it all. With so many places, we had to do a top 15. These our our favourite pictures from our trip.
- After snowfall overnight we had this amazing view of the Annapurna Range from the Mustang trek near Shyangmochen La, 3850m .
2. The high pass of Rinja gave us a beautiful view of Everest and the storm clouds coming up the valley.
3. Mountaineers rate Ama Dablam as one of the most beautiful mountains in the world and from this picture you can see why.
4. We felt very fortunate to see a mother one-horned rhino and her baby emerging from tall elephant grass in Chitwan National Park.
5. This Sadhu, dressed in a colourful robe, stands out against the grey shrines in Pashupatinath making it one of our favourite photos.
6. We woke to the most beautifulred sunrise reflecting off the clouds behind the mountains at Dharmasala.
7. Legends say these mountains in Mustang were coloured red from the blood of a slain demon.
8. We loved to watch the blue sheep grazing under the spectacular Manaslu Range.
9. This valley on the Manaslu circuit trek provided so many wonderful views.
10. An incredible view of Ama Dablam from Kongma La (Pass) on the Everest 3 Passes trek.
11. Waking to this gorgeous Alpenglow on Mt. Manaslu was a highlight of our trek.
12. The colourfully dressed monk dancers at the Tiji Festival made so many great pictures.
13. This is one of our favourite pictures of the many Buddhist mani walls and chortens on the Everest Base Camp Trek.
14. An old Buddhist kani before the village of Samdo adds a nice element to this mountain shot.
15. Changu Narayan Temple, built in Newari architectural style with intricate wood and metal details make it picture perfect.
15. Tied for 15th spot, the glittery, Golden Temple in Patan is the prettiest temple in Nepal.
Coming up next: Trekking in Kashmir, India!
If you like what you read, please share it using the links below.